Available in different models, the automatic line of tandoori bread production has been a huge success amongst many bakeries seeking both automation and greater quality. In fact, it is a key factor in satisfying the needs of a large segment of the population. This line achieves a production capacity of 1,000 to 10,000 loaves per hour at a diameter of 15-38 cm, and requires an area of 16 × 8 meters for proper installation.
The automatic extruder-type Dough Divider is a superior machine that ensures consistent and accurate production of high-capacity dough balls. As the first machine in the production line, it receives the dough mixture right into the integrated stainless steel dough hopper. With its advanced technology, the machine expertly divides the dough into equal-sized balls at a constant weight, guaranteeing optimal efficiency and precision.
- Available in Single, Double, Triple and Quadruple dividing output.
- Stainless steel dough hopper, capacity of 75 Kg.
- Precise and accurate control of dough-ball weight (40 to 200 grams) .
- Special food grade high quality felt-top conveyor belt, with centering guides to keep it in track and smooth operation.
- Equipped with a stainless steel flour duster and flour collector drawer.
- Variable speed gear-motor operated by a variable frequency drive (inverter system), which controls the production rate.
Moving from the Dough Divider, the Primary Proofer will receive the freshly-cut dough balls to start a guaranteed optimal fermentation process. Comprised of multi-layered conveyor felt top belts and following the highest standards of excellence, this machine affords the dough balls ample time to rest.
- 7-fermentation layers with special food grade quality felt conveyor belts with integrated centering guides to keep the belts on track and smooth operation.
- Transparent plexi-glass sliding side windows on both sides to facilitate cleaning and to keep ideal dough temperature, the machine is also equipped with flour collection drawers.
- The proofing time is adjusted by changing the speed of the driving motor with a range of 3 to 15 minutes adjustment range.
- Variable speed motor operated by a variable frequency drive (inverter system).
The art of dough flattening requires utmost precision and attention to detail. With this in mind, we have designed the Dough Flattener – an innovative piece of machinery that effortlessly transforms fermented dough balls into circular loaves. This ingenious gearing undergoes two stages of sheeting with unparalleled accuracy, all while using a minimal amount of flour. Its advanced engineering and cutting-edge technology make it a vital key for attainting a flawlessly smooth and perfectly circular loaf.
- Special food grade quality felt and P.V.C conveyor belts.
- Special calibrating regulator for controlling the flattened dough thickness and diameter.
- Equipped with two stainless steel flour dusters with a pressing cylinder to ensure flour distribution on both sides of the dough sheets equally.
- The machine features a fully automated digital system containing PLC and premium sensors, which controls pneumatic 90 ° diversion pistons to stage shift from first to second stage (oval to circular shape).
- Variable speed motors to control the two stages of the flattening giving control to the operator to make all necessary adjustments. Variable frequency drives (inverter system) controls the motors.
Tandoori Bread Tunnel Oven is an exceptional gas-fired, continuous, one-layer oven designed to bring to life a variety of delectable flat breads. Our meticulously crafted oven has been engineered with a keen focus on heat distribution, guaranteeing a uniform bake that will leave your breads perfectly golden. The Tunnel Oven has a smooth and easy-to-use design that will enhance your baking experience, and guarantees perfectly cooked bread every time.
- Suitable thermal distribution and safe insulating layers with low emissions combustion process and relatively low fuel consumption.
- Rigid steel chassis equipped with two baking layers in addition to a third conveyor to transport the baked flat bread to the cooling conveyor.
- Multiple gas-fired pipe networks allowing control of heating capacity in two zones, which gives the necessary control of the baking process and heat distribution.
- External covers, finishing and wearable parts are in food grade stainless steel for hygiene and luxury appearance.
- Variable speed motor monitored by a variable frequency drive (inverter system), to control the production rate.
The Cooling Conveyors perform a vital function of carrying freshly baked loaves from the oven to be promptly cooled down, ensuring their optimal quality and texture. These conveyors have the added flexibility of being customizable in length to best suit the space available on-site. Once cooled, the bread is ready to be packaged and delivered to customers, perfectly preserved in its deliciousness.
- Aluminum straight conveyor's chassis and coated steel curve conveyor’s chassis.
- Fiber web conveying belts designed in a professional way to maintain chain tension and minimize chain stretching guaranteeing smooth and noiseless operation.
- Fixation could be either on ground, in a spiral form, or hanged to the ceiling according to the surface available.
- External electric control panel, to be mounted on wall.
- Variable speed motor for each straight and curved section in addition to a variable frequency drive (inverter system) to adjust the cooling conveyor’s speed.