Mostly popular amongst village people, the healthy Tannour bread is a traditional and healthy flat bread known in the Middle-Eastern region, and is one of the most authentic bread types on the market with demand for it continuously getting higher. It’s not-so-friendly baking process propelled B Plus to take a proactive stance and be a first mover in inventing a fully automatic production line responsible for yielding solely this particular loaf type.
The automatic extruder-type Dough Divider is a superior machine that ensures consistent and accurate production of high-capacity dough balls. As the first machine in the production line, it receives the dough mixture right into the integrated stainless steel dough hopper. With its advanced technology, the machine expertly divides the dough into equal-sized balls at a constant weight, guaranteeing optimal efficiency and precision.
- Available only in Single dividing output.
- Stainless steel dough hopper, capacity of 75 Kg.
- Precise and accurate control of dough-ball weight (40 to 200 grams).
- Special food grade high quality felt-top conveyor belt, with centering guides to keep it in track and smooth operation.
- Equipped with a stainless steel flour duster and flour collector drawer.
- Variable speed gear-motor operated by a variable frequency drive (inverter system), which controls the production rate.
Moving from the Dough Divider, the Primary Proofer will receive the freshly-cut dough balls to start a guaranteed optimal fermentation process. Comprised of multi-layered conveyor felt top belts and following the highest standards of excellence, this machine affords the dough balls ample time to rest.
- 9-fermentation layers with special food grade quality felt conveyor belts with integrated centering guides to keep the belts on track and smooth operation.
- Transparent plexi-glass sliding side windows on both sides to facilitate cleaning and to keep ideal dough temperature, the machine is also equipped with flour collection drawers.
- The proofing time is adjusted by changing the speed of the driving motor with a range of 3 to 15 minutes adjustment range.
- Variable speed motor operated by a variable frequency drive (inverter system).
The art of dough flattening requires utmost precision and attention to detail. With this in mind, we have designed the Dough Flattener – an innovative piece of machinery that effortlessly transforms fermented dough balls into circular loaves. This ingenious gearing undergoes two stages of sheeting with unparalleled accuracy, all while using a minimal amount of flour. Its advanced engineering and cutting-edge technology make it a vital key for attainting a flawlessly smooth and perfectly circular loaf.
- Special food grade quality felt and P.V.C conveyor belts.
- Special calibrating regulator for controlling the flattened dough thickness and diameter.
- Equipped with two stainless steel flour dusters with two pressing cylinders to ensure flour distribution on both sides of the dough sheets equally.
- The machine features a fully automated digital system containing PLC and premium sensors,which controls pneumatic 90o diversion pistons to stage shift from first to second stage (oval to circular shape).
- Variable speed motors to control the two stages of the flattening giving control to the operator to make all necessary adjustments. Variable frequency drives (inverter system) controls the motors.
Before heading to the baking stage, the final dough-feeding belt is responsible for transferring the sheeted circular loaves from the dough flattener to the baking wheel, undergoing through water sprinkling system to properly insure attachment of the dough loafs to the baking wheel.
- Special food grade ORPVC belt to transfer the round dough to the food grade thermal wool belt towards the baking wheel oven.
- Equipped with a water drawer collector and water sprinkling system to properly insure the dough loafs to stick onto the baking wheel oven.
- Transparent Plexi-glass assembled on the sides to prevent the water sprinkling.
- The operation of this unit is synchronized with the Dough Flattener motion.
The 360° Baking Wheel Oven is a uniquely crafted apparatus that ensures seamless baking of Tannour bread (Your Healthy Loaf) at precisely controlled temperatures, resulting in the perfect balance of flavor and texture.
- Safe insulating chamber to guarantee the minimum heat loss from the baking wheel with the baking wheel closed inside.
- Ready to be equipped by Diesel or Gas burner and operated with two set of direct flame gas burners front & rear side.
- Heat Proof resistant infeed belt.
- External covers, finishing and wearable parts are in food grade stainless steel for hygiene and luxury appearance.
- Bearings and housings are well protected from excessive heat.
- Variable speed motor monitored by a variable frequency drive (inverter system), to control the production rate.
The Cooling Conveyors perform a vital function of carrying freshly baked loaves from the oven to be promptly cooled down, ensuring their optimal quality and texture. These conveyors have the added flexibility of being customizable in length to best suit the space available on-site. Once cooled, the bread is ready to be packaged and delivered to customers, perfectly preserved in its deliciousness.
- Aluminum straight conveyor's chassis and coated steel curve conveyor’s chassis.
- Fiber web conveying belts designed in a professional way to maintain chain tension and minimize chain stretching guaranteeing smooth and noiseless operation.
- Fixation could be either on ground, in a spiral form, or hanged to the ceiling according to the surface available.
- External electric control panel, to be mounted on wall.
- Variable speed motor for each straight and curved section in addition to a variable frequency drive (inverter system) to adjust the cooling conveyor’s speed.