Bread is generally considered one of the most important foods that a person eats in his various meals, because of the high nutritional value it provides to the human body. Having seen great success, lavash bread is a kind of soft and flat bread that can be easily folded and which is available in several models. This line achieves a production capacity of 1,000 to 10,000 loaves per hour at a diameter of 15-38 cm, it is baked in a circular or oval form, and requires an area of 16 × 8 meters for proper installation.
The automatic extruder-type Dough Divider is a superior machine that ensures consistent and accurate production of high-capacity dough balls. As the first machine in the production line, it receives the dough mixture right into the integrated stainless steel dough hopper. With its advanced technology, the machine expertly divides the dough into equal-sized balls at a constant weight, guaranteeing optimal efficiency and precision.
- Available in Single, Double, Triple and Quadruple dividing output.
- Stainless steel dough hopper, capacity of 75 Kg.
- Precise and accurate control of dough-ball weight (40 to 200 grams) .
- Special food grade high quality felt-top conveyor belt, with centering guides to keep it in track and smooth operation.
- Equipped with a stainless steel flour duster and flour collector drawer.
- Variable speed gear-motor operated by a variable frequency drive (inverter system), which controls the production rate.
Moving from the Dough Divider, the Primary Proofer will receive the freshly-cut dough balls to start a guaranteed optimal fermentation process. Comprised of multi-layered conveyor felt top belts and following the highest standards of excellence, this machine affords the dough balls ample time to rest.
- 7-fermentation layers with special food grade quality felt conveyor belts with integrated centering guides to keep the belts on track and smooth operation.
- Transparent plexi-glass sliding side windows on both sides to facilitate cleaning and to keep ideal dough temperature, the machine is also equipped with flour collection drawers.
- The proofing time is adjusted by changing the speed of the driving motor with a range of 3 to 15 minutes adjustment range.
- Variable speed motor operated by a variable frequency drive (inverter system).
Crafted with utmost precision and a keen eye for detail, the Lavash Dough Flattener is a marvel of engineering designed to deliver consistent and perfect circular and oval-shaped loaves with unparalleled accuracy. Each fermented dough ball is treated with supreme care and undergoes three precise flattening stages, minimizing the use of flour while maintaining the dough's consistency. This piece of machinery not only cuts down production costs, but it also yields the perfect lavash dough without any leftovers.
- Special food grade quality felt and P.V.C conveyor belts.
- Special calibrating regulator for controlling the flattened dough thickness and diameter.
- Equipped with two stainless steel flour dusters and two pressing cylinder to ensure flour distribution on both sides of the dough sheets equally.
- The machine features a fully automated digital system containing PLC and premium sensors, which controls pneumatic 90 ° diversion pistons to stage shift from first to second stage (oval to circular shape).
- Variable speed motors to control the two stages of the flattening giving control to the operator to make all necessary adjustments. Variable frequency drives (inverter system) controls the motors.
Introducing the Layered Oven, a remarkable gas-fired, continuous multi-layer oven engineered to elevate the art of baking various types of flatbreads to new heights. With its consciously-crafted design, this oven guarantees superior heat distribution, ensuring that each piece of bread is uniformly baked to perfection.
- Suitable thermal distribution and safe insulating layers with low emissions combustion process and relatively low fuel consumption.
- Rigid steel chassis equipped with two baking layers in addition to a third conveyor to transport the baked flat bread to the cooling conveyor.
- Multiple gas-fired pipe networks allowing control of heating capacity in two zones, which gives the necessary control of the baking process and heat distribution.
- External covers, finishing and wearable parts are in food grade stainless steel for hygiene and luxury appearance.
- Bearings and housings are well protected from excessive heat.
- Variable speed motor monitored by a variable frequency drive (inverter system), to control the production rate.
The Cooling Conveyors perform a vital function of carrying freshly baked loaves from the oven to be promptly cooled down, ensuring their optimal quality and texture. These conveyors have the added flexibility of being customizable in length to best suit the space available on-site. Once cooled, the bread is ready to be packaged and delivered to customers, perfectly preserved in its deliciousness.
- Aluminum straight conveyor's chassis and coated steel curve conveyor’s chassis.
- Fiber web conveying belts designed in a professional way to maintain chain tension and minimize chain stretching guaranteeing smooth and noiseless operation.
- Fixation could be either on ground, in a spiral form, or hanged to the ceiling according to the surface available.
- External electric control panel, to be mounted on wall.
- Variable speed motor for each straight and curved section in addition to a variable frequency drive (inverter system) to adjust the cooling conveyor’s speed.