Based on the technological development in the field of production lines and with respect to several different types of bread, B Plus has always sought to climb the ladder of success by pursuing such progress and adopting the mechanization of tortilla and chapatti bread production to become a fully automated line. This type of bread is now popular due to the growing demand for it in restaurants serving sandwiches, rolls and more. This line for Chapatti & Tortilla bread – available in different models fulfills a production capacity varying in-between 1,000 and 10,000 units per hour with a diameter of 15-38cm, and requires a 16 x 8 meters area for proper installation.
The automatic extruder-type Dough Divider is a superior machine that ensures consistent and accurate production of high-capacity dough balls. As the first machine in the production line, it receives the dough mixture right into the integrated stainless steel dough hopper. With its advanced technology, the machine expertly divides the dough into equal-sized balls at a constant weight, guaranteeing optimal efficiency and precision.
- Available in Single, Double, Triple and Quadruple dividing output.
- Stainless steel dough hopper, capacity of 75 Kg.
- Precise and accurate control of dough-ball weight (40 to 200 grams) .
- Special food grade high quality felt-top conveyor belt, with centering guides to keep it in track and smooth operation.
- Equipped with a stainless steel flour duster and flour collector drawer.
- Variable speed gear-motor operated by a variable frequency drive (inverter system), which controls the production rate.
Moving from the Dough Divider, the Primary Proofer will receive the freshly-cut dough balls to start a guaranteed optimal fermentation process. Comprised of multi-layered conveyor felt top belts and following the highest standards of excellence, this machine affords the dough balls ample time to rest.
- 7-fermentation layers with special food grade quality felt conveyor belts with integrated centering guides to keep the belts on track and smooth operation.
- Transparent Plexi-glass sliding side windows on both sides to facilitate cleaning and to keep ideal dough temperature, the machine is also equipped with flour collection drawers.
- The proofing time is adjusted by changing the speed of the driving motor with a range of 3 to 15 minutes adjustment range.
- Variable speed motor operated by a variable frequency drive (inverter system).
The art of dough flattening requires utmost precision and attention to detail. With this in mind, we have designed the Dough Flattener – an innovative piece of machinery that effortlessly transforms fermented dough balls into circular loaves. This ingenious gearing undergoes two stages of sheeting with unparalleled accuracy, all while using a minimal amount of flour. Its advanced engineering and cutting-edge technology make it a vital key for attainting a flawlessly smooth and perfectly circular loaf.
- Special food grade quality felt and P.V.C conveyor belts.
- Special calibrating regulator for controlling the flattened dough thickness and diameter.
- Equipped with two stainless steel flour dusters with a pressing cylinder to ensure flour distribution on both sides of the dough sheets equally.
- The machine features a fully automated digital system containing PLC and premium sensors which controls pneumatic 90o diversion pistons to stage shift from first to second stage (oval to circular shape).
- Variable speed motor operated by a variable frequency drive (inverter system) to control the two stages of the flattening.
Introducing the Layered Oven, a remarkable gas-fired, continuous multi-layer oven engineered to elevate the art of baking various types of flatbreads to new heights. With its consciously-crafted design, this oven guarantees superior heat distribution, ensuring that each piece of bread is uniformly baked to perfection.
- Suitable thermal distribution and safe insulating layers with low emissions combustion process and relatively low fuel consumption.
- Rigid steel chassis equipped with two baking layers in addition to a third conveyor to transport the baked flat bread to the cooling conveyor.
- Multiple gas-fired pipe networks allowing control of heating capacity in two zones, which gives the necessary control of the baking process and heat distribution.
- External covers, finishing and wearable parts are in food grade stainless steel for hygiene and luxury appearance.
- Bearings and housings are well protected from excessive heat.
- Variable speed motor monitored by a variable frequency drive (inverter system), to control the production rate.
The Cooling Conveyors perform a vital function of carrying freshly baked loaves from the oven to be promptly cooled down, ensuring their optimal quality and texture. These conveyors have the added flexibility of being customizable in length to best suit the space available on-site. Once cooled, the bread is ready to be packaged and delivered to customers, perfectly preserved in its deliciousness.
- Aluminum straight conveyor's chassis and coated steel curve conveyor’s chassis.
- Fiber web conveying belts designed in a professional way to maintain chain tension and minimize chain stretching guaranteeing smooth and noiseless operation.
- Fixation could be either on ground, in a spiral form, or hanged to the ceiling according to the surface available.
- External electric control panel, to be mounted on wall.
- Variable speed motor for each straight and curved section in addition to a variable frequency drive (inverter system) to adjust the cooling conveyor’s speed.