By means of combining the divider, primary proofer, flattener and final proofer into a single chassis machine, B Plus has created its own distinct version of the miniLine, a front-runner that saves space and which works best for budget-friendly projects such as portable containers, supermarkets, large restaurants and small bakeries. The miniLine, together with the tunnel oven and cooling conveyors, could fit in an area of only 8x7 meters including dough curve; and the flattener can be operated in either single or double operating modes so as to reach a production capacity of 800 loaves per hour with a diameter of 15-18cm. Conversely, the output can also mount to 400 loaves per hour, yet with a diameter of 38cm. miniLine is manufactured mainly according to client requirements and conditions imposed in each country. Also, it runs on the basis of an easy-to-use HMI touchscreen which displays the production mode and operation parameters.
1- Dough Divider:
- The Dough Divider is the first machine in the production line. It receives the prepared dough from the dough mixing stage into its integrated stainless steel dough hopper where it will automatically cut the dough into equal sized dough balls at a constant pace.
2- Primary Proofer:
- The Primary Proofer is the second machine in the production line. It is composed of multi-layered conveyor felt top belts, for dough balls ideal fermentation process.
3- Dough Flattener:
- The Dough Flattener is designed to transform the fermented dough balls into equal circular loaves, undergoing two accurate sheeting stages with minimum amount of flour.
4- Final Proofer:
- The Final Proofer is a multi-layered conveyor system to ensure best-fermented texture.
- Special food grade quality P.V.C belts equipped by centering guides to keep the belts on track.
- All mechanical and moving parts are well protected to prevent any injuries for the user.
- Variable speed gear-motor operated by a variable frequency drive (inverter system), which controls the production rate.
The Tunnel Oven is an extraordinary piece of equipment, thoughtfully designed to bake flattened fermented dough to perfection at the precise temperatures required for creating exquisite Pita Bread. Its unparalleled performance is due to the use of gas or diesel burners, which ensure a consistent and reliable source of heat, bearing in mind the optimal construction method using premium materials with ideal insulation tools. If you use the Tunnel Oven, your Pita Bread will come out perfectly baked every time.
- Suitable thermal distribution and safe insulating layers (3 different layers of bricks, cement and fiber ceramic) with low emissions combustion process and relatively low fuel consumption.
- Chains are made of a special high quality black thermal steel material attached to a heat resistant steel conveyor plates (thickness of 5mm).
- External body is covered in stainless steel.
- Bearings and housings are well protected from excessive heat.
- Variable speed motor monitored by a variable frequency drive (inverter system), to control the production rate.
Heat resistant out feed conveyor to receive and to transfer the baked bread from the tunnel oven to the cooling conveyors.
- This machine is well designed to prevent the flow of baked bread coming outside of the tunnel oven from flipping over upside down.
- The chains are mounted on interchangeable bearing units far from the excessive heat generated by the tunnel oven.
- Steel rigid construction to withstand high temperatures along with safety covers to protect the operator from the rotating mechanical parts.
- The operation of this unit is synchronized with the tunnel oven motion via a set of steel chain and sprockets.
The Cooling Conveyors perform a vital function of carrying freshly baked loaves from the oven to be promptly cooled down, ensuring their optimal quality and texture. These conveyors have the added flexibility of being customizable in length to best suit the space available on-site. Once cooled, the bread is ready to be packaged and delivered to customers, perfectly preserved in its deliciousness.
- Aluminum straight conveyor's chassis and coated steel curve conveyor’s chassis.
- Fiber web conveying belts designed in a professional way to maintain chain tension and minimize chain stretching guaranteeing smooth and noiseless operation.
- Fixation could be either on ground, in a spiral form, or hanged to the ceiling according to the surface available.
- External electric control panel, to be mounted on wall.
- Variable speed motor for each straight and curved section in addition to a variable frequency drive (inverter system) to adjust the cooling conveyor’s speed.
Equipped with high-tech electric panel to control and monitor all the production process via an HMI touch screen, which has the following features:
- Siemens S7-1200 PLC System with 7” HMI touch screen.
- All Electrical Components are made by Siemens (Germany).
- All Pneumatic Components are made by Festo (Germany).
- The line is equipped with Emergency Stop buttons on different points to shut down the machine in case of any accidents.
- ON/OFF commands for every part of the machine.
- Speed regulation for every part of the machine.
- Production counters (Pieces/Min, Pieces/Hour & Total Production counter).
- Display primary fermentation time that corresponds to the Primary Proofer Speed.
- Display final fermentation time that corresponds to the Final Proofer Speed.
- Control Operation mode of the flattener (1 or 2 Production Mode).